Nitrogen Sports to pay Bitcoin Cash/Bcash balances if integrated

Discussion in 'General Bitcoin Gambling Discussion' started by Humble Servant, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Humble Servant

Humble Servant Active Member Staff Member

At the beginning of August this year there was a fork of the bitcoin network that created a new alt-coin called Bitcoin Cash or BCash (BCH). Anybody who owned bitcoin at the time of the hardfork, now also owns the same amount of this new currency. Over the weekend the price of Bcash went over $800 so it is definitely worth claiming your free coins if you have the knowhow.

While most of the major wallets have said that they will honour the hardfork and allow you to withdraw your Bcash balance, most gambling operators have ignored the chain split with the exception of Nitrogen Sports. While Nitrogen Sports have not said that they will allow you to withdraw you BCH/BCC. They have said that if they should integrate Bitcoin Cash in the future, then players who had balances at the first of August 2017, will also receive their free Bcash.

This is a good move by Nitrogen and one that will hopefully be followed by other gambling sites. You can read the full statement here.

2. Wonka

Wonka Member

I agree that it's a nice gesture but what are the odds of Nitrogen Sports actually integrating Bitcoin Cash anytime soon? Surely it is more likely that they will integrate Ethereum or Litecoin sooner? Also, SegWit will likely activate this week, which will be a game changer for bitcoin. We will have the first beta Lightning Network wallets within a few weeks and then we'll all have access to free and unlimited BTC transaction over the LN. BCC integration won't happen.

3. Humble Servant

Many bitcoin holders were basically given free Bcash by airdrop so they are far more likely to just squander this free crypto currency away and hold regular bitcoin so I wouldn't be surprised if Nitrogen Sports add Bcash support soon.

It's probably easier to add support for Bitcoin Cash than it is to add support for other alt-coins like Ethereum, Monero or LTC because it's just a clone of BTC.

4. Freddy

Freddy Member

any update on this? i'm always looking for ways to dump that shitcoin.

5. 4TheWin

4TheWin Member

Now that the price of Bcash has jumped to over $1,000, I doubt Nitrogen will be paying out their BCH. They made an absolute killing on the fork.

6. Humble Servant

While Nitrogen Sports promised their customers that they would receive their free Bcash, CloudBet have actually delivered their customers free bitcoin cash to their accounts. This will surely put the pressure on Nitrogen Sports to payout the BCH.

7. Humble Servant

8. PokerGod

PokerGod Member

the price of bitcoin is dropping like a stone since it was revealed that bitmain, the chinese miner, were propping up the price. i expect the price to keep on falling so it is best to avoid bitcoincash (bch). buy the real bitcoin (btc).

9. Humble Servant

I think it's unlikely that Nitrogen Sports will every pay out now because the price of BitcoinCash has gone down over 80% against the price of BTC in the past year and I don't see it recovering. The fact that it has forked into two separate coins now BCHABC and BCHSV also makes things very complicated.

10. 4TheWin

4TheWin Member

My guess is Nitrogen Sports are delighted about the split because now they will never have to had over the dividend to their players because both BCH and BSV are fucked after the hardfork. They are a joke.

11. Humble Servant

Nobody uses BCH or BSV anyway, their blocks are totally empty. BitPay did their best to try to get their customers to use Bitcoin Cash but that failed.