Bread app now allows you to purchase bitcoin with credit cards

Discussion in 'General Bitcoin Gambling Discussion' started by EvilK, Mar 7, 2018.

1. EvilK

EvilK Member

I know that many online gamblers use the Bread app for iPhone as their middleman wallet between their Coinbase and sports betting accounts to prevent their Coinbase account getting shutdown. What some of you Bread wallet app users might not realise is that you can now buy bitcoin easily from inside the app using your Mastercard or Visa. Pretty sweet. Here's a tutorial.

It's free to download and use

2. Humble Servant

Humble Servant Active Member Staff Member

I wish they would spend more time focusing on implementing SegWit rather that adding new cryptocurrencies and features. I used to use BRD a lot until the fees got too high. There is no custom fee option so you have to pay whatever fee they recommend even though it might not be high priority. Coinbase, BTC.com, Samourai and GreenAddress have all implemented SegWit for lower fees but BRD are still dragging their feet, which is annoying.

3. Terry

Terry Member

are there any good iPhone wallets that have segwit enabled? both blockchain.info and brd don't.

4. Fatboy

Fatboy Member

i would recommend you try https://greenaddress.it

it's a little complicated compared to BRD but has better fee estimation and more advanced features, including segwit.

5. Humble Servant

Humble Servant Active Member Staff Member

They took their sweet time but SegWit support have finally come to BRD wallet.

6. Lance

Lance Member

I wish BRD would just focus on bitcoin and stop adding all these stupid tokens.