What is your favourite cryptocurrency poker room?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Poker' started by Humble Servant, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Humble Servant

Humble Servant Member Staff Member

The number of online poker rooms accepting cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Bcash continues. Gone are the days when you were forced to play at low traffic BTC poker sites like Seals With Clubs. Now pretty much every major U.S. facing poker network accepts bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. With so much choice on offer, it can be a little overwhelming trying to choose the best cryptocurrency poker sites so I'd like to hear which rooms you guys would recommend. Here are my personal favourites...

I play at BetOnline more than at any other crypto poker room because their new software is great (better than Bovada's IMO) and they are part of the U.S. friendly Chico poker network so there is always plenty of action at the tables at all levels. New players get a generous welcome bonus and a ticket to a $10,000 new player freeroll. In particular I'm a fan of the cash games at BetOnline because there are always plenty of tables running 24/7. Another huge advantage of playing crypto poker at BetOnline is that they have a proper poker client for both iOS and Android devices. While Bovada Mobile only offers a Texas Hold'em and Omaha cash games, the BetOnline poker app comes with Sit N Go' and MTT's also. Private tables are also available for those who like to play against invited guests. Overall, I think BetOnline poker is the best cryptocurrency poker room right now.

BETONLINE POKER - WWW.BETONLINE.AG

2. Tommy82

Tommy82 New Member

i used to play a lot at betcoin poker until they closed down and screwed their players. now i mostly play nitrogen sports poker because they offer bitcoin only cash games, multi table tournaments and sit n gos. traffic is pretty low but they run some pretty generous freerolls. their software runs on mac, pc, ios or android also. here a tutorial i found that gives a pretty decent overview of the nitrogen poker software.

3. Gooch

Gooch Member

personally i'm a fan of bovada poker but it sucks that they don't have a proper poker app yet that supports multi-table tournaments and sit n go's.