Why is the Nitrogen Sports website always offline before NFL/NCAA games?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Sports Betting' started by 4TheWin, Oct 20, 2017.

1. 4TheWin

4TheWin Member

I love Nitrogen Sports and I've been using them a lot more recently since they introduced some very generous 0.01 BTC free plays on NFL, MMA/UFC, eSports and NBA. My biggest issue is that their website always seems to be down when I want to place a bet right before a college football or NFL game. What gives? Surely they can afford to rent a little bit of extra bandwidth and a few servers.

2. Umair

Umair Member

how did their site cope with the super bowl traffic? i put my bet on a few days before because i guessed that their servers wouldn't be able to handle the load.

3. Lance

Lance Member

I placed a bet about 8 hours before the super bowl kickoff and I don't remember having any problems.

4. Tommy82

Tommy82 Member

i made a few wagers on super bowl sunday and while it was a little bit laggy, it worked pretty well.

5. Wonka

Wonka Member

I haven't had any problems so far this season but I guess it's early days. I can understand grading being delayed because maybe it's hard to find good staff but it seems crazy if they can't buy enough bandwidth and servers given how much money this guys must be raking in.